Monday, March 17, 2008

32 flavors and then some

So, who starts an introduction from the middle? Me, of course! Yes, I know, it sounds a little conceited that I might describe myself as a 32 flavors kind of girl, but I don't mean to make that kind of impression. I feel like I have so many interests and so little time to do and be everything that I want to.
We always ask questions like "What do you do? or "Where are you from?" or "What is your favorite kind of pie?" but adding all of these questions up does not, of course equal any real person. But I will answer these questions sooner or later.
Hmmmm...who am I? I guess it depends on the day. Some days I swear like a sailor, while Sundays I teach the five year olds in church. (Hopefully "some days" never line up with Sundays.) Music is one of my lifelong passions, however, I chose another path.
I'm a firefighter, and I occasionally save a life or two as a paramedic, but that's nothing compared to the life I have the opportunity to create by being a mother to my daughter.
I am forever in love with my Angel Husband David, a true individual who completes my life.
I have a temper, but also a kind heart behind the smoke.
I'm a blonde, through and through, and yes, we have more fun.
I thrive on creativity, but not my own. I am a first rate, self proclaimed copy cat.
I enjoy cooking, but not as much as I enjoy eating.
I have tried to live without regrets, but who can really feel good about cavities. (Those sour patch kids weren't THAT good!)
so now that I feel like I have advertised myself in a personal ad, "if you like long walks on the beach and the color green"....yeah, get real.
So there you have it a little glass of lemonade. A little bit sour and a little bit sweet.

No comments: