Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Happy Family



This is my little family! David is my handsome husband who I have been married to for the best 3 years of my life.(so far) He is the Love of My Life and I don't know how I lived without him for the first 20 years of my life.
Then we have McKinley our 2 year old crazy lady. She has red hair just like her daddy and her personality exemplifies RED! She is so full of life and fun. We have a tough time keeping up with her sometimes. In this picture you can see that she doesn't feel that she has time to pose for a picture.
So we are a pretty small family right now but we hope to start growing again. David and I got engaged, got married, got pregnant and had McKinley, just about all in the same year. (2005, it was quite the whirlwind.) So we decided to slow things down a bit and let life catch up a little. But now we really want to get started with some more little ones, especially because we think McKinley really needs a friend.(and someone to rival with so she wont be soooo spoiled.)
However, last week, a relative of my mothers was killed in a snowmobile accident. She was the guardian of her daughters 2 little girls who are ages 6 and 7. I felt so badly that they had lost their Grandma and we offered to take them and have them be a part of our family. Things are still up in the air, but we may get to have them come. The next little while should be exciting either way, so stay tuned!

No comments: