Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Love of My Life

Well, it shouldn't come as too big of a surprize that I'm not winning any Wonder Wife awards as of late. But I did want to write a little note about David because it was his birthday on Sunday. I am really always amazed at how lucky I am to be married to someone who makes me so happy. Maybe luck isn't the right word, but then again, maybe it is. I was always worried about the comments that gloom and doomers made to us before we got married. You know the ones who only had something to say about how terribly hard it is to be married and snow, barefoot, up hill, eating saltine crackers for a treat etc. Of course marriage is not always a walk in the park, even with my perfect soulmate, but I do have a wonderful husband. I think it is worth mentioning that David is the same but better person he was when I dated him. He still tries for me, and he still finds sweet and unique ways to show me that he loves me. He is a fabulous Daddy. (albeit a usual pushover for his daughter.) So talented in so many ways. A perfectionist. And a hard worker. I'm so lucky to share my life with this person.

I Love you So much, Love. Happy Late Birthday!

3 comments:

Eric and Brandi said...

Hey! I love this post. Everyone can tell you two are madly in love! And Im coming down for the wedding I hope we get to see you and your little family.

Jacci said...

I have always been able to tell how in Love you two are! that was cute! We are going to vegas on the 29th I think. I am going to bring your treat down and drop it off to you on our way, will you email me your phone number akagorgeous@hotmail.com unless you are going to be up here before then. let me know.

The Bengtzen Family said...

I agree, Dave is a great guy and you are lucky. But then again, so am i (not a great guy... just lucky). Happy birthday a couple weeks ago, Dave, and Happy Birthday a few days ago Abby! I meant to text you/ comment sooner but I kept forgetting. Sorry. Love you guys and thanks for letting us visit you! And I already made those rolls and they were TASTY!