Friday, September 25, 2009

32 weeks

We are getting there....a little bit at a time. I have definitely arrived at the stage where I just feel pregnant everywhere. I have been retaining some water especially in my face, hands and feet, and when I asked my Dr. what I could do about it, he said "well your urine and your blood pressure look really good." I couldn't resist so I said, "well there are very few people looking at my urine and my blood pressure, they're looking at my face. Haha"
This week I have had a lot of contractions and pelvic pressure which is a worry because right now the baby is probably only about four pounds. (It's also a worry because if she came this early she would have to sleep in a box like a puppy because we haven't gotten her bed or anything ready yet.)

2 comments:

Jacci said...

you look so cute! I am so excited to see your cute baby!

Erica said...

You look so good pregnant! I don't think your face looks fat. You look cute! Keep going with the updates!