Tuesday, December 1, 2009

4 Weeks Old!




These pictures are a little bit blurry for some reason, but I said I would post a picture of how she snuggles up her legs. They look kind of like a heart when she does this and I think it is so sweet. This was the reason her pediatrician thought at first that she had clubbed feet, but it seems that this was just the way she had her feet while she was inside and so they must have just molded to fit. The middle picture is a sneak peak at her temper. I took her to the Dr. yesterday to make sure that she didn't have something hurting her because we had several nights of her screaming and crying for a couple of hours at a time. We are trying some Zantac now because she has acid reflux. Hopefully it helps.

4 comments:

Meridy said...

HOLY COW YOU HAD YOUR BABY! I am so far behind! I just scrolled down and looked at her very new born pics. She is beautiful! I love you with that flower in your hair. Congrats!

Erica said...

Awwww! I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She really is darling! I adore that picture where she is crying so hard. What a little snuggler!

Wood Family said...

So who does she get her temper from?