Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentines Day!


Valentines has to be one of my favorite days to celebrate. I wanted to make a nice dinner for the ones I love rather than going out this year. Here was my menu: (sorry, sideways picture.)
Peaches topped with whipped cream and Nutmeg (this was one of my favorite things my mom would make growing up. Something similar to this that I thought was disgusting that my mother always made was Pears topped with Mayonaise and Cheddar cheese. YUCK!)
BLT Cesar Salad
Chicken Pot Pies: Heart shaped, made with extra Love.
White Grape Juice: I make my own grape juice in the fall, it's always perfect for special occasions.


After dinner, we took Mckinley's Valentines around. She loved leaving the treats on the doorsteps and then running.(And visiting Jesse and Elijah after we got caught. Haha.)

Happy Heart Day (a week late.)

3 comments:

themoderncottage said...

Cute dinner idea!

Kjersti said...

That's so fun! You're so cute!!! I miss you. I feel like a jerk because I kept meaning to text you to thank you for the Valentine's! They made my day! It was so cute! Thank you so much. :)

Jackie said...

Cute pictures! Happy Valentines Day (late)! I also love your Vegas pictures, it makes me wish we could get away for the weekend! I'm glad you guys had so much fun, your girls are so cute!:)