Thursday, September 9, 2010

Corsage Embellished tee!






This was so easy and fun to do! Great for all of us on a budget too! I got the idea from an online tutorial. At Downeast Basics they were having a clearance sale on t shirts so I bought 2 shirts in the same color. Then, out of one of the shirts I cut out 2 different sizes of flower shapes. Any flower shape would work and different sizes and shapes would make a unique finished product. I cut out probably 20 of each size. Then, taking two of the flowers of the same size, I folded them in half and then in half again and stitched the middle of the flower to the collar of the shirt. What do you think? Not bad for a final price of about 6 dollars.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I LOVE this idea!!! You are the most creative person I know, Abs!