Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010



We had a fun Halloween even though Mckinley had a hurt arm. We started the night out with a sloppy joe and home made root beer at my parents house of horror. My mom always has the most haunted house in the neighborhood, complete with spooky music and dry ice fog.
Mckinley went with my dad to the ward Halloween party next. After she got back, we took the girls trick or treating around the neighborhood. We also made a few family visits. Dolce had no idea what to think about all of this craziness. The picture at the top really about sums up what she was thinking the whole night.
David and I finished off the night by watching a scary movie snuggled up on the couch. I love Halloween. Hope it was a great night for everyone!

1 comment:

Meridy said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed about the broken arm.

Looks like you had fun! I do love the look on Dolce's face. :)