Tuesday, September 27, 2011

legwarmers



I thrifted some very cute sweaters specifically to make Mckinley some legwarmers because she has just started a dance class. While making them, I thought they would be cute for the girls to wear with leggings and dresses. This was a very easy project. I just cut off the sleeves of some sweaters and used a small stitch on my sewing machine to sew an elastic wasteband casing into the top of the legwarmer. I then measured around the girls legs and cut elastic wasteband to fit the measurement and threaded the wasteband through the casing. Dolce's outfit is actually a shirt of Mckinleys that I sewed some tulle bows to the upper left side of and added a belt. Aren't these girlies so cute?

1 comment:

Erica said...

These are the cutest things I have ever seen.