Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting ready!


I don't think I've ever had costumes for Halloween ready this early. Usually, we are usually still deciding what to dress up as on Halloween day. This year, I didn't want to spend much money on costumes and so I started early trying to see how inexpensively I could make the costumes for. We decided on circus costumes, although, Mckinley has thrown a wrench in the plan and you will have to wait and see what she is going to be. Dolce is going to be a very cute Clown, and Rome is going to be a Strong Man. Hopefully I remember how nice it is to have things ready beforehand and make it a habit.

1 comment:

Meridy said...

Fun! I haven't been reading blogs as much lately or I would have commented on how cute your dumpster dive lamp turned out! Good job. :)