Saturday, October 13, 2012

Autumn leaves

Every fall, we make it a point to drive to one of our favorite places,our family mountain property, to see the Autumn leaves. It takes about 40 minutes to make the drive, and every mile is filled with beautiful variations of reds, oranges, yellows and rusts. As we were driving this year, we looked back and could see Rome pointing his chubby finger at the leaves as they passed and we concluded that his favorites must be the yellow leaves. I told everyone that my favorite were the red pops of color. David loves the bright orange. McKinley said her favorites are " red AND oranges." Not wanting be left out Dolce said in her cute little voice, "Kinley, my favorites are the green ones." I thought this was so cute and it made me want to look closer to see the extraordinary in the ordinary:)

No comments: