Sunday, April 27, 2008

Crazy Day

Yes. Today has been a crazy day. To start with, I think I have a plague of some kind. We have a nicer term for it here in civilized America. We call it a cold, but a plague, nonetheless, it is. Mckinley also has it and she wins the green bugers award hands down. David, has come out of this scot free which raises some suspicion that he might be the carrier monkey. No surprize there....J/k Love. Anyway, so we woke up to sniffles and coughing. And we still had to wright talks for sacrement meeting today. Hahaha, if you thought we were different we are definately NOT! Some people feel guilty about writing the talk the night before. Not us though! We are still doing revisions at the pulpit. Bad bad bad. So we went to church, gave our talks, winged our primary lesson. (hahaha, I can't even think of a good excuse for how THAT happened.)
My husband has this friendly way with people that forces him to mingle with people after church, when I am the total opposite. (Don't make eye contact, One word answers, Have to get home now.) He didn't pick up on my n0t so subtle hint to run away from the Home Teachers. So they came over right after church. (Gosh, I swear they do that every month! :) J/k we have really awesome Home Teachers.)
After Home Teacher time, We made dinner and ate and then I had to go to a practice. From there, I went straight to work. And now here I am.
If Sunday is really a day of rest I'm going to have to get more sleep when I'm dead.

No comments: