Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bag Tag


Ok ladies and gentelmen, I am finally doing the bag tag. This was pretty fun. I had A LOT of junk in my bag. ( We did some spring cleaning before pictures, it wouldn't have all fit in the picture if we didn't. I'm a pack rat folks.)

So here's what I have:
2 diapers- some day my child will be potty trained.
wipes- which are actually all dried out. But they work just fine. I just have to get them wet again.
Notebook
Pen- a red jelly pen that doesn't work. Sadly, it had to be replaced.
Lip Gloss- Avon glazewear in Peach Fizz. This is good lip gloss because it is full color not colored in the bottle and clear on your lips.
Mints- wint-o-green. No gum because I have TMJ and it is noticeably worse when I chew gum.
2 Nature Valley granola bars.
My phone
Perfume- VS Halo. It's almost gone too:(
stamps
Book- Tolstoy's War and Peace. And book marked with my goals for the month, which is my best shot at getting these goals done. I read every day, so I look at my goals every day too.
credit cards and a sleeve that I made for them out of pictures of the Bahamas. This helps me to save more money because I want to go on a trip there this year, and when I get out my debit card, I look longingly at the pictures and hopefully decide not to buy things I don't need.
my wallet- I get more compliments on my flashy pink wallet than any clothing item I've ever had.
Business cards with a cute holder-I sometimes think I want to get some violin students so I got these business cards. If you want to get free business cards, go to vistaprint.com. They have a lot of different designs and they really are free! You just have to pay for shipping.



I also have a MILO BLING card and my U of U student ID.- I should get rid of it, since I have graduated now but it's such a funny picture. I crack up every time I see it.

That's it, that's what I go take on the world with. Here come the tags: Erica, and Sunni it's your turn.

1 comment:

Melissa and Allen said...

Fun! What an exciting bag!!! That is so cool that you can get FREE business cards online! Who woulda thunk? I want some. What sorta business should I start? Yours are super cute, too!