Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gentlemen, It's a dream come true

So we were out in the middle of nowhere and found this huge bra! I know it's pretty unbelievable, but somewhere out there, is every mans dream girl....AKA, the only woman who can fill these shoes. I mean cups. How can we compete with THAT ladies? Keep your eyes peeled boys. HaHaHa. Just kidding. This is actually the Sand Hollow Aquatic Center. It has swimming pools and a water slide inside of it. We were in St. George last weekend watching some of the Holmgrens do the triathalon there. It was pretty exciting. They competed really well, and it was Alecia and Kay's first triathalon. Josh did very well and finished 5th overall. Pretty awesome.


We didn't take very many still pictures but here is one of Josh on his bike. My cute husband is in the background in the green shirt.

It was a really fun filled day. Mckinley is finally getting to the age that we really have fun taking her to things like this because she takes more interest in what is happening. She had a blast playing with her cousins. They found this sand pile, and they were all putting dirt in each others hair. Good times. It was such a fun day. It was really nice to be with Davids side of the family again. We have really missed them so much since we moved, and it was fun to catch up. After the triathalon we went to Bubble tea and then to a park to let the kids play and wear themselves out. We finished off the night at Iggies sports grill where we ate dinner and watched the basketball game. Phoenix v. San Antonio? I don't remember but it was pretty exciting. Two overtimes! What a fun day. David wants to do a triathalon now!

2 comments:

Melissa and Allen said...

hahahaha yes that is a huge bra! how funny! sounds like a fun day. I want bubble tea!!!!! so yummy. did i tell you i tried the avocado one? YUM! I love that one too. But i was mad because they didn't have the tapioca balls made for the day so i had to get it without AND it still cost just as much! LAME

Nikki said...

I love your blog, I actually checked it out when I saw it on Melissa's. I'm adding you to ours now that you remember who I am, haha!
~Tif