Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Creations


I made this hand bag for Shannon, my sister in law for her birthday. I also re-made the flip flops with the scraps of fabric. They turned out really cute and very PINK, which really matches Shan. It's her color.

I also made this beach roll for my sister Sunni for her birthday, and another handbag. She says that she can't wait to lay ever so stylishly around the pool as she uses it.








I think that the beach roll is pretty SWEET. I want to make one for myself now. I made a strap for it so that it can be rolled up and carried easily to any perfect beach. Next stop...Pink sand and no tan lines.

3 comments:

Melissa and Allen said...

SO CUTE! (my birthday is in May) jk but you should teach me how to make all those cute things! How are you so talented? it's really not fair

Erica said...

You inspire me! I want to sew! The last time I sewed anything was in high school in home ec. Sad, I know. Where do you get all your cute fabric??

Sheri said...

Wow! You make darling stuff! You need to post instructions on how to make this stuff too, methinks. :)