Monday, June 9, 2008

Missouri or Misery?



Hi! I am in Missouri! For two weeks! Although it has been a long time since I have been anywhere interesting, Missouri is not my idea of the ideal place to visit. I am here for a class in critical care Paramedics. (Do you know what life flight is? That's what the class covers.) It is a lot of class time in a really short period of time. I haven't done anything but study since we got here. From what I hear, it is the most difficult class flight paramedics have to take. It's very intensive but fun so far.

But.....I hate being away from my baby and my husband!!!! I am the biggest princess when it comes to leaving my babies. I hope it goes by fast.

My flights have gone good. I haven't been too freaked out yet and we are staying at a nice hotel where I have my own room and the county is paying for everything including food and tuition. I really love my job.

We are thinking about going to a Royals game sometime this week if we can get our studying in. I am not a huge baseball fan but after staring at a book for hours on end, it's not going to take much to entertain me. Sorry for the long post. (I'm a little lonely.)

I also forgot to bring my camera, So I will have to see what I can do to get some pictures posted.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Our temple is the St. Louis one so we frequent Misery monthly. I can definitely agree with you.
But if you are around the St. Louis area I can give you a list of things to perk up your your free time!
Good luck and I hope your time passes quickly!

Amber said...

Sorry, I've never been to Kansas City, so I won't be much help.
But if you're ever in St. Louis I know good shopping, the best rated Zoo in America (& it's FREE!).
Plus St. Louis also has the Arch & America's first speed bump.

The only thing I know about KC is that I send my water bill there.

Good luck!

Melissa and Allen said...

Fun for you! But that's a long ways away. So what the heck ever happened to me seeing you in May?!? Are you going to be traveling to the good ol' SLC anytime in June? I miss you!

Have fun on your trip!