Thursday, August 14, 2008

TV addict

Haven't the Olympics been awesome? I rarely watch TV, but I can't seem to turn off the amazing things that athletes are doing in China. Last night, we stayed up til midnight (McKinley included) watching mens gymnastics. As we were watching, David was kindly giving me a back massage. However, I left the room for five minutes and this is what I came back to:

I don't know how I feel about having competition for David's massage attention. This is just more proof that she has her daddy wrapped around her finger.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Holy cow! McKinley is getting so so big!

Erica said...

Aww, I miss you guys! Let's play soon ok?

Jacci said...

I love the olympics! Mckinley is getting so big! she is so cute! we need to get together next time you are up here. we should all have a bbq or something!