Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Haunted Dinner!

Last year, we started a tradition in our family of having a haunted halloween candlelight dinner. This year we had a lot of fun! This was our menu:





Headless Ceasar Salad (wasn't Julius Ceasar Beheaded?)

Pumpkin Brain Stew: Baked inside the Pumpkin!

Goblin Toes: Parmesan Rolls

Bloodshot eyeballs: Red Grapes

Fresh Vampire Blood: Red Kool Aid


Dessert consisted of Chocolate brownie Coffin Cake with Bone Meal Cream.

This year we lit candles in skulls to set the mood while we were eating. And what haunted dinner would be complete without the "Scary sounds of Halloween" CD playing? It was a lot of fun. So, we hope you'll come next year to :


The Holmgren Haunted Mansion
Where we love your guts so much, we'll eat them for dinner!

7 comments:

Preston and Kristin said...

Where do you come up with this stuff? Your house is so fun!!! I want to come and stay...forever!

Anonymous said...

When are you coming to live up here again? I need a friend so that Shawn doesn't think that I don't have any anymore. You HAVE to come move here soon. I'm going to go crazy!

Erica said...

Abby! K Your haunted dinner sounds so cute and creative! I stinkin' love you guys! Also, that foot in the shoe... creepy! Craaazzzzy stuff happens there in Cedar. I love hearing all your crazy work stories! Call me sometime and we will reminisce!

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

That is so much fun! You are such a cute mom. I may have to steal this idea next year when Jack is a little older. Or better yet, you guys can come up for Halloween next year and we will have a haunted dinner together! :)

Meridy said...

ABIGAIL!!!! I'm so excited I found your blog. Looks like you are having fun!

Ours is merinate.blogspot.com

Meridy said...

ps. I love Mckinley's red hair!!

Murph said...

That's one hella haunted dinner