Sunday, November 16, 2008

November update

David is snarling at me. Right now. Anyone know what to do for this? Hmmm.

Other news. We got released from primary. And now we will probably become inactive because we have been in the same calling for such a long time. (like since I was 18, I have been in the primary.) And we have always taught the CTR superstars. AKA the five year olds. I cried my eyes out the last week we taught because I am going to miss all the funny and cute things they do.

So now we have to go to adult class. What will we ever do? I feel like this is a mid life crisis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait out the David thing. He'll apologize once he sees the light. Ha ha ha. Being released from primary huh? I can't believe you cried about it. I would have shouted for joy from the highest mountain top. In fact I think I did, when I was released as a primary president and then I ran the other way so they don't ask me to do that again. Ha ha ha!

Steve and Stacie Thomas said...

Abby-
I love reading your blog by the way! You are so cute! Your little girl is really a doll-face! So being released from primary! Ahh so sad. Maybe the are looking for a new Relief Society Pres! wink wink!

Love Stacie-