Monday, December 29, 2008

Sledding!

The day after Christmas, we went sledding with my sister Sunni and her husband Shawn. It was fun to see how much Mckinley liked it. She actually started going down by herself! We brought a snow skate with us and she went down sitting on that too. It was so funny because she wanted to go faster so she kept pushing with her hands. She fell off a few times but never cried until it was time to go home. She wanted to keep playing.
Sunni and Shawn are "luge style" sledders. Take note of Shawn's sweet hat. My dad brought that hat back from Bolivia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he he! Too much fun. MJ really has guts too! Can't believe she went down all by herself.

Eric and Brandi said...

Hey!!! I love all your new posts. I added you again I hope it works this time. I hope to hear and see from you soon.