Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Four Years Ago Today

Today, by itself was not really a dream come true. I woke up way too early, (never a good thing for me.) and made it to work by six am. (Who says miracles have ceased?) The worst part was not being able to see my sweetie on our Anniversary.
However, even a lonely day doesn't dull my memories of exactly four years ago today when my biggest dream came true. Marrying the love of my life forever was the best thing I ever did. I thought I couldn't fall more in Love than I was then, but the past four years have proved to me that Love has so many countless dimensions and levels. I love being married! I love sharing my life with you, David Holmgren. You are perfect to me in every way. Thank you for being the wonderful husband and daddy you are. How did I get you?
SO ..Since we are so IN LOVE, I have composed a poem for you. (For any readers with young children present, don't let them read this, it gets pretty graphic..... Well, you've been warned.)

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Meet me at our house
And I'll kiss you.

I know that it's bad,
and I shouldn't keep scores,
But.....
Nobody's muscles
are as big as yours

If I had my way
And if wishes were fishes,
I'd wish you were home
So we could "do dishes."

(the dishes part is why this poem is rated for adult audiences only.)

I wanted to post some pictures of our wedding day, but our scanner is not working .My debonnaire, Mr. fix It Beau is going to take care of that when he gets home tomorrow. So stay tuned.

4 comments:

Amber said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Don't forget to post those wedding pictures - I can't wait to see!

Sheri said...

Aww, happy anniversary! I liked your pg-13 poem. I really want to see wedding pictures! Put up at LEAST 10.

Eric and Brandi said...

Congrats Guys!!!! Four years is like 38 in dog years way to go!!! ANd im excited for the wedding photos also!!

Meridy said...

LOL!!!! I LOVE your poem!! I might have to plagiarize it some time. ;)