Sunday, February 15, 2009

Something I made!


I made these Cuff links for David for Valentines Day. You can hardly tell but they are heart shaped buttons. This is so he can wear my heart on his sleeve. (You didn't think I was that cheesy did you! Newsflash! haha) I love dress shirts with cuff links and this shirt was one of the things I gave to David for my wedding gift to him. So when I saw this idea in Martha Stewart, I had to steal it, and make him a set.
If his Sleeves look THIS good, just imagine what the rest of him looked like today!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Awwww!! That is such a cute idea! You are such a cute little wifey, Abs!

Amber said...

Very cute cuff links! I'm impressed and Zach is jealous - he loves cuff links!
I love the cute pictures of all you guys and also love the picture in my head of little McKinley doorbell ditching in her jammies!

Preston and Kristin said...

I don't think I've ever met anyone that made cufflinks. That's...that's...um...wow!