Monday, April 13, 2009

Pay it Forward

My friend Jackie did a fun thing on her blog a few weeks ago where she made something unique for the first 3 people to comment on her blog. I was number 2 to comment and I was so excited to see her creativity at work. So, here is your chance to have a free gift! The first 3 people to comment on my blog will recieve a special surprise so surprising, I don't even know what it will be yet. If you do comment you must plan to make something for 3 other people. (if you don't have a blog, you can just pick three people to give something to.) You have 1 year to complete your gift giving, and it doesn't have to be anything too time consuming or expensive. It really could be a plate of cookies. Just make it a fun opportunity to share!
Jackie made these unbelievable cupcakes that I was really hesitant to eat because they were so beautiful. (They were really yummy though, once I caved and tasted them.)This was so fun! It felt like my second birthday! The middle of the sunflowers where oreos and I loved the little M&M lady bugs.

2 comments:

Kjersti said...

oh yay! I'm the first one to comment! I do miss seeing you at OSU, but I hope work is going well. You should bring McKinley to Wizard of Oz this weekend. I think she'd like it. Have a good day!

Erica said...

ooooOOOOooo I am #2 to comment! Yay!!! Hey thanks again for the fun time last week!! I always love talking to you and catching up with everything. Teach David how to play hand and foot.. then it will be on like Donkey Kong!