Monday, October 26, 2009

36 weeks!


This was just a picture at 36 weeks. Almost there! I wear these pants almost every single day and I'm counting down how many more times I have to wear them. (David makes fun of them because they have the huge pregnancy band that goes up over the baby bump. He always says things like, "do you think you could pull your pants up higher? Cuz I don't. Haha)
And yes, you are seeing a watermelon pink wall behind the crib. I haven't gotten the decorating done, but we did get the wall painted. Looks like a girls room huh!

4 comments:

Amber said...

You are so cute!!!

And I LOVE the pink wall!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You better keep her in there because I still have to finish her little gift. Does she get to share a room with MJ? Can you even doubt that she will be blond? Oh, what fun! Sisters....

Meridy said...

You look awesome!

RonElaine said...

Abby, I swear on my life, you don't look a day over 25 weeks! Cute wall...do you guys live in Sunset? I want pink paint...