Thursday, October 8, 2009

A few fall pictures

I almost forgot about these pictures. A couple of weeks ago, we went up on the mountain to see the leaves. We didn't really take family pictures exactly,(I don't have a picture with all us in it. haha) but we took some pictures in the leaves. I look about like a stuffed turkey. Could my face get a little fatter, please? Haha, some ladies are gorgeous pregnant.....I have a face for radio when I'm pregnant. 37 more days til my due date! Come on November!



september 2009 018

september 2009 019

september 2009 020

september 2009 015

september 2009 016

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it hilarious the way Mckinley smiles for the camera. Baring those bottom teeth, they are definitely beauties. It reminds me of when you would overdue the smile for pictures. Remember smiling so hard that you would close your eyes? I do. Here's to the garords!!!

Erica said...

Abby your face does not look fat in these pictures! Just wait til I am pregnant one day and I am sure you will REALLY see what a fat face looks like.

These pictures are beautiful! You have a real talent Abs!

Wood Family said...

Abby! You are darling pregnant! Your face is lovely! And we are always our own worst critic. I love the pictures...I need to take Abby's photography class....

Kjersti said...

I love these pictures! Cute family. Where was the fat face? I didn't see one. ;)