Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Childrens Christmas Festival

Cedar has all sorts of different festivals throughout the year. One of the really fun ones is the Childrens Christmas Festival, which is a week long celebration with all sorts of fun events celebrating Christmas. This year, we went with JJ and Valeena to the North Pole and Santaland exhibits. It was a lot of fun. The kids were pretty enchanted to see all the different trees and Santa Clause was even there. What fun! Look at some of these trees:

This was my favorite. I thought it was so creative.

This was the Firefighters tree. The ladies did a great job. You can't see the bottom but the tree skirt is a hose roll. I loved it.

I've got to get Jesse to autograph his famous "wink" for me. Someday he will be famous for it.

I hit my head really hard on an igloo going into this display. It was not made out of snow.

1 comment:

Wood Family said...

Abby, I love your family photo by the fire tree! Mckinley cracks me up! Thanks for letting us tag a long with you guys, it was fun!!