Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

I was not a very good photographer on Thanksgiving and forgot to take a single picture while we were at dinner. But I wanted to write that we went to my Grandma Riddles for dinner and it was such a good time to be with everyone. I was so glad that Sunni and Shawn made it down for the day and it was fun to show off our new baby to everyone who hadn't met her yet. The little girls wore their new sweaters that Grandpa Holmgren knitted for them, which is the main reason I'm mad that I forgot to take pictures. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful the sweaters are. I will remember to take some late pictures of how cute the girlies are wearing them and post them so don't forget to check back.

It was such a yummy Thanksgiving with so many things to be grateful for.

No comments: