Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blessing Day for Dolce!









Dolce got blessed in church this last Sunday. It was a very fun day. We had lots of family members from both David's and my side of the family there. And Dolce looked so pretty in her dress. My Aunt Vickie made her blessing dress for her. (She had grown even since we measured her for the dress and we had to clip a seam to get it on her, the little fatso. Haha) I wanted it to be a ballerina tutu and it turned out so cute. Also her Great Grandma Jackson crocheted her beautiful blanket. It was a Sweet day for a Sweet girl!

4 comments:

Sunni said...

Such a cutie and ironically she is the sweetest thing in the world. Kudos on the name. I can't wait to see the little curious thing again.

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

I love the ribbons on her feet! So adorable! And McKinley looks so grown up in the picture of the 2 of them. I still can't believe she is already 4...

Kala said...

We would of come if we had known. She looks so darling. The dress is beautiful, the ribbons are a great touch. Baby feet are my favorite. So glad that it was a good day.

Jackie said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are adorable, and McKinley is getting so grown up wow! I wish you guys lived closer, she and Belles would be good friends! Hope you are having a great year so far!