Monday, March 15, 2010

Makin it through.





I think it's safe to say that we are all feeling good for now. In the middle of February, Dolce came down with RSV. It was a mild case, but they still wanted to treat it aggressively with breathing treatments and nasal washing because she was only 3 months old. Fortunately, she has recuperated nicely and is back to her usual happy self. Yay! We are having so much fun with her and love watching her grow. She is also getting big enough to handle more of her big sisters tough love. Haha.(Mckinley tried to feed her an ice cream cone yesterday! And the picture above with Dolce wearing the bunny ears was Mckinleys idea too.) Cute torture.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Poor kid! (Because of the illness and the bunny ears.. I don't know which one is worse) j/k She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her again this summer!

Amber said...

I'm glad to hear that Dolce is all well, RSV sucks. And happy late birthday!!

Sunni said...

She's so super cute! She looks the epitomy of happiness! I'm sure MJ is a very good overbearing sister. I can't even imagine what that is like. ha ha ha...