Friday, June 11, 2010

Catching up with Family










Last weekend we enjoyed a fun couple of days catching up with family members we hadn't seen in a while. We went up for Jamison's baptism and while we were there, we also celebrated Caleb's 1st birthday, and had a great family dinner on Sunday. I went shopping with my sister Sunni, who I had not seen since December. Shawn came shopping with us too! We had so much fun catching up with everyone. It seems like Salt Lake has our hearts as we have so many family members there, and friends who feel like family. It was also fun to catch up with Allen and Melissa while eating Gioza, and we had the pleasure of meeting Murph's "mystery" fiance, Jessica. We crammed so much fun into such a short time, we can't wait to visit again. Even got some Strawberry Shortcake! I am quite dissatisfied with my camera documentation of the trip. I was hoping to come home with more pictures. I do have some good ones, but I forgot to take out the camera for most of the trip.

No comments: