Saturday, June 12, 2010

Outdoor movie night




We did an outdoor movie night at my parents house the other night. It was so much fun. We had popcorn, and rootbeer floats, homemade cookies and tootsie rolls. It was fun to spread blankets out on the grass and snuggle up for the movie. Dolce fell asleep and Mckinley was having so much fun playing that she didn't pay much attention to the movie but, My Brother Johnny and My Mom watched Dial M for Murder with us. It's an Alfred Hitchcock mystery that was so fun to watch. There is even an intermission on the show. Haha! (And I don't know why I always look like a meth mom in all my pictures, but my kid's sure look cute!) We can't wait for the next outdoor movie. We love summer!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Whatever, you never look like the meth Mom..that would be me. That's why I rarely post pictures of myself. You look great! This is such a fun idea, we'll have to try it sometime! I wish you guys lived a little closer so our girls could play together!

Erica said...

You guys are so cute! That looks like a lot of fun!