Monday, July 12, 2010

Look what I made!

Be proud of me. I did something I never thought I would do. I made a swimming suit. There is a free pattern at Burdastyle for making a retro swimsuit. And after telling myself how cute it was and thinking, " I want to make one," for a few months now, I decided to give myself a deadline and make it for one of my July projects. It was pretty hard for me. I didn't know what I was doing most of the time, but all things considered, I'm pretty happy about how it turned out. What do you think?

DSCN3323

DSCN3333

10 comments:

Erica said...

I love it!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!! You are so talented Abby!

Sunni said...

It looks great! I'm so impressed! Love the fabric and it fits perfectly!

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

So cute! Did you make McKinley's, too? You are very talented - I need to learn how to sew. If anything needs mending around here, Wes is the man for the job. Sad, huh?

Jackie said...

Looks awesome! Good job, Mckinley looks so cute too!

RonElaine said...

Props to you Abby! Its way cute. I'm terrified of working with swim suit fabric, that it will look all bunchy and wrinkly in all the wrong places, but your lookes awesome!

Wood Family said...

You are so talented!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Don't you have a teeny-tiny waist? That looks wonderful

Tasia said...

Wow! Great swimsuit, looks fantastic on you! Love the fabric too!
I came by after seeing it featured on The Cupcake Goddess today :)

Meridy said...

Holy Toleedo! GOOD JOB!!

Melissa and Allen said...

Super cute! Come visit me so we can do some crafts together!
I miss you. And I have a story to tell you.