Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Dress, 3 ways!









My amazing sister is doing something called self stitched September, where you where something that you have made each day of the month. I thought this was a neat idea but I have nowhere near enough clothing to make it through a whole month. Indeed, I would be naked most days of September if I were playing along with this game.
So, instead, I made a dress and decided to wear it 3 different ways. These are what I came up with. You'll have to tell me which one you like best.
My cute husband even took me on a date while I was wearing the bottom 2. We went to a play and then up the canyon for dinner. Darling, you spoil me so!

2 comments:

Meridy said...

Love the black, white, and yellow!

Sunni said...

I love this! I think the bottom photo with the yellow cardi is my favorite. Darling fabric choice and I love the easy way you wear the dress! So so cute!