Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cute Pictures!





These were some pictures we took quite a while ago and I am just now getting around to posting them. Don't I have a cute family? We were looking at leaves up the canyon and I was so happy that I remembered the camera to get these cute pictures.
Totally not related, but today we went to the SUU Homecoming parade and one of the sexy SUU dancers kept winking at David while they were dancing. He got so self conscious, he hid his face and turned bright red. "She keeps winking at me, Love!" he said. I could not stop laughing because it reminded me of when we were dating and he was always so shy about me flirting with him. I love him.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Love the pictures of the kids! They are so cute! I hope Andie is as cute as your little girls :)