Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 award Ceremony!

I saw a cute idea for an awards ceremony on another blog, so stay tuned for this years Bests!


Best Vacation: VEYO! Best Night under the Stars:


Best Day at the Park: Discovery Park. Mckinley took this picture. Best Arm Breaker:
Best Muscles: Best Hiker: Best Anniversary: 5 years!!! Best Baby: Best Buddies:
Best Hair: David Parted and slicked his hair down for a white elephant Christmas party. Hot!!
Best Christmas lights: Yes, there are reindeer atop the stable. That's not our house.
Best kept secret: We are 19 weeks along with a baby boy!
DSCN3541

6 comments:

Meridy said...

WHAT!!?!?!? Congrats on a baby boy! We are both due in May then. I'm excited!!

Fun award idea too. :)

Kjersti said...

yay!!! congratulations!!! on the awards/....and the baby!!!!! :)

Amber said...

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So so so exciting!!!! I hope you're doing well and feeling good!

Meridy said...

Summer is so much better than winter to have a baby I've got to tell you!!! Having Ellie in the winter was incredibly hard for me and I vowed never to do it again. I was able to relax so much more with Will in the summer--no RSV, warm weather, summertime happiness as opposed to winter blues, etc... I recommend spring/summer babies!

Melissa and Allen said...

Ok but SERIOUSLY! That was a really well kept secret! I am so happy for you guys!!!! How did I not notice at Christmas? And why didn't you tell me?!?!? Or anyone for that matter? We need to talk.

Wood Family said...

Yippie! You guys are the bestest secret keepers ever....:D