Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter Parade!















Wow, I'm posting this late. Happy Easter! I have been wanting to post pictures of these cute little princesses wearing their Easter bests. However, on Easter Sunday, Dolce woke up with the throw up flu...again! And so she stayed home from church that day and didn't get to wear her new dress. Then, last Friday, she had another seizure and we were worried about tiring her out too much and so I still don't have a picture of my beautiful Easter girls in their dresses. I loved the cheeriness of yellow for both dresses this year, and after watching the royal wedding of Prince William and Princess Kate, I think it was a lovely choice. If yellow is good enough for the Queen of England, it should be perfect for my little Angels too! Haha! I am at the end of my pregnancy, and wanted a cute skirt to wear on Easter Sunday. I knew just the one I wanted and was so excited. But then when I tried on the cute skirt, I felt so ugly and huge, that I decided against buying it, and opted to make this one instead. We also had an Easter Egg hunt and the girls loved finding all the little surprises. Dolce was so funny, eating as she went from treat to treat. We love this tradition. There will still be some pictures coming of Dolce wearing her pretty Easter Dress. She's been a sick girl and we haven't had her outside much after her seizure, but things are warming up and she is finally beginning to get better and put on some much needed weight. We will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Erica said...

oh my gosh Abs, you don't even look pregnant!!!!!! Seriously! Looking at those pictures you can't even tell you are pregnant. That is totally not fair! When I was 8 mos. pregnant you could tell I was from ever possible angle.