Friday, May 6, 2011

Thinking Blue Thoughts

If it's possible for 9 months to sneak up on anyone, I'd say it definitely has on me. I can't believe it's almost time for our little boy to come! I'm so excited. I still need to pack a hospital bag but... At the back of my mind for the whole pregnancy have been little flickers of thought about this new little person that I'll get to meet soon. I wonder all the time what he will be like, his temperament and personality, will he have red hair like his dad(or no hair, like the girls) I can't wait to see him for the first time after we have been together already for 9 months. It feels like this will be almost like having my first baby because he is a boy and I've been thinking about how different boys are from girls. Today as I'm at work away from everything at home, I'm taking the time to bring some of these little thoughts forward. I love him already. Come soon, Little Boy!

No comments: