Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another Fun and Easy Skirt!




This started when my cute neighbor Brooke made a skirt very much like this one. I loved it and wanted to make one too. So I cut out the fabric and it was way too fluffy and not long enough. This is what I get for trying to figure it out on my own. My Mom told me to try a tutorial found on Simple Simon and Co for this skirt, which I did after I added the white border to the bottom of the fabric. (haha! It could have been okay without that right?) So, to make this, don't do anything I did. Go directly to Simple Simon and co and look for the Starboard Skirt tutorial.

1 comment:

brooke and chad coon said...

love it Abby!! I actually like yours a lot more than mine... I like the trim at the bottom. I might have to give it another try ;)