Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Elfing around!

Jingles, the Elf has been up to more trouble at our house. Here are his latest escapades.

18 Days to go!
Wow Children! I never would have guessed that these Barbie movies could be so good! I especially loved the Nutcracker! Keep the good days comin'! Love Jingles.

17 Days left!
Happy Birthday little Miss! You have been such a good girl this whole year! No one knows how to help and share and be a perfectly wonderful little sweetheart quite like you! Somehow I got myself wrapped up in this gift while it was being wrapped! You're going to be great at being 6! Love, Jingles.

Only 16 days til Christmas!
Just out for a nice night of sailing on Bathtub Lake! The North Pole is all a bustle with getting ready for Christmas. You are all still on the "Nice" list, so keep up the good work.
Love, Jingles.

15 more Days!
Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum! I love candy! Anything sugary, chocolatey, carmelly, fruity...I love it all! Be sure to brush your teeth really well! Santa checks your teeth too!
Love, Jingles.

14 more Days to go! Only 2 weeks away!
Hey Kiddies, I turned this horse into a reindeer so that he could fly me to the North Pole and back! Keep Being good!
Love, Jingles.

13 more Days!
I found this Christmas CD and wanted to listen to it really loud! I've been jamming to it all night long! Have a listen!
Love, Jingles.

No comments: