Sunday, May 25, 2008

the pepe le pew family and the Snoog

Hi. We have a dog named Scooby. And on Thursday, Scooby got sprayed by a skunk. Sweet huh? I know, I know. It really is funny. But I was NOT laughing after working for 15 hours on Thursday and coming home to that kind of a mess. David and I had just sat down to watch 27 dresses.(the second attempt.) and all of a sudden, I smelled it. You know what I am talking about. There is nothing like the skunk smell. So I ran over to our back door to make Scooby go in the garage for a bit, but it was too late. He had already been sprayed. (I discovered this AFTER he was in the house. Genius.) So thanks to everyone that we told this story to who immediately started cracking up about the whole thing. Thanks for feeling our pain.(We could see it through the tears you were crying while laughing.) I have been having quite a difficult time seeing the humor when my entire house has smelled like a skunk for 3 days. However, The perfume has finally cleared the air a little bit, and we are beginning to get our appetites back. The funniest part about the whole thing was telling Mckinley about it. She has been saying that Scooby got bit by a "snoog." (And when she says it, she wrinkles her nose up. It's hilarious.)
Here is a picture of the real victim. Keep your distance friends, he's still pretty potent!

No comments: