Friday, September 12, 2008

Discovering Scissors

Once upon a time there was a very cute sweet little girl, who wanted to cut up some papers with some little purple scissors. So her mommy, thinking this would be a good time to let her imagination soar, let her play with them. These scissors were blunt edged and really were not very sharp, but were perfectly adequate for her paper cutting expeditions.
However, while mommy was practicing her violin, she noticed that the house was as quiet as a mouse, so she went to see what the cute, sweet little girl was doing. Much to mommy's surprize, the little girl had found some different sharper scissors in a drawer and had swiftly cut off the whole left side of her beautiful red hair.
The little girl didn't understand why mommy was freaking out so much, because the little girls hair is probably more in style right now than mommy's. It turns out the little girl just wanted to have an Emo hairstyle. Is there really anything so terribly wrong about that?

7 comments:

Erica said...

HAHAHHA oh my gosh, that is so funny-- but at the same time, I think her hair is really cute short! I laugh now, but I am sure one day my kids will do the same thing. When that happens, you are free to laugh all you want.

Melissa and Allen said...

!!! Wow! It's super cute! She's so sassy:) I miss her and you. K come up now...

Sheri said...

lol. She's darling no matter what.

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

I think every kid does this...what a cutie!

Jacci said...

oh my gosh. dont you love little girls. I am waithing for that one. I already have a little maniac!!! I hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Somehow I'm recalling another very cute sweet little girl who looked very much liked this cute sweet little girl but with blond hair cutting their bangs to sweet little stubs. It could just be my inventive imagination-but she also felt very in style after doing so. Ha ha ha! Very cute!

Preston and Kristin said...

That is pretty funny. I'll bet you didn't think so at first. She's so cute!