Monday, June 1, 2009

Late Memorial Day update

I know it was a week ago now, but I wanted to write a quick note about Memorial day. In my family, we always have a BBQ where all my cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents get together. The food is always really good of course and it's so fun to catch up when everyone is all together. My cousin Caleb was at the grill this time around and did a good job with hamburgers and hot dogs. My dad cooked some great dutch oven potatoes, and my Aunt Vicky always makes baked beans that would make anyone who hates baked beans change their mind.
My cousin Annie and her Husband Nick had just gotten back from a Carribean Cruise the day before, without their two boys. Their youngest boy, Ian, who is four or five, was mad at them for leaving him for a week, and said he wanted to get his parents recycled. So Annie and Nick were working on building back up their friendship with Ian and were taking their boys to "Night at the Museum 2." But before they could go, Ian had to eat this hot dog. I thought these pictures were so funny, especially because they were taken a few minutes apart. If you look at the hot dog, it hasn't changed much in any of the pictures and you can just see Ian's five year old mind trying to figure a way out of this mess.

1 comment:

Eric and Brandi said...

HAhahahah He has got to be the funniest little kid. Other than yours of course! She cracks me up! When he was little his "F"s were a little missing from his vocab so he would run around saying...."this is pun! this is pun!!!" Makes me laugh everytime.