Monday, June 1, 2009

Mckinley getting kicked out of primary Part 2

I'm not smiling as I'm writing this. I'm documenting this very well so that when Mckinley has children of her own that are hellions, I can refer her to this post, (And all the ones we have to look forward to I'm sure.) and show her how naughty she was as a three year old.
Yesterday Mckinley was taken out of primary by the primary president not once, but twice. The first time she was jumping around from chair to chair, and being very noisy, so the Primary president took her out kicking and screaming(that's the part I'm most embarrassed about. The primary president seemed pretty shocked at the fight that a little three year old can put up. It is pretty impressive, I admit.) into the hall and talked to her about being reverant in primary. After she had calmed down, she asked Mckinley if she could be reverant if they went back in and of course, Mckinley responded "yes." So they went back in where Mckinley immediately violated the agreement by behaving in the exact same way.
So the Primary President came to Relief Society and Mckinley yelled for me through the door to get my attention. Mckinley was anything but remorseful when I came out. She was happy and smiling, just as if she was saying, "Hey mom! There is a PARTY going on in there! You should come check it out! " I told the primary president that Mckinley gets this behavior from the same person who gave her red hair. Haha! Apparently, I am meant to be a permanent fixture in primary now. At least until my child learns to be reverant.....which could take a very long time:(

5 comments:

Meridy said...

How funny! But not funny for you. ;)

We tried to take Ellie to Primary in my MIL's ward and she had a complete breakdown! I didn't want them to have to deal with an extremely loud, wailing four year old, so she didn't end up going. It disrupted the entire primary. I was so surprised by her reaction. She loves Primary at home. I'm nervous for when we move.

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Oh, man! What a stinker! This post gave me much to look forward to.... :)

Granma (Becky) said...

Abby.. dear..I near fell of my chair with laughter!! I am sorry I'm certain it wasn't funny at the time, but I would have had to bite my tongue something fierce.. as I type through my laughing tears I fear to tell you, and I am certain you know.. you are no where near the end of the munckins antics! I LOVE that girl.. and oh my, you are wonderful!! (forgive me I am still laughing...)

Erica said...

haha you said "I am not smiling while I am writing this.." but I was cracking up the entire time. haha oh I love ya Abs :)
Hey you and Dave should come up on the 11th for the 311 concert with us!

Eric and Brandi said...

As I read this I was laughing of course but not because she did this but simply because she does something amazing everyday! One day glitter, the next day hair, and the next primary. I just love it but i do feel for you. I believe God gave us these kind of children for two reasons one- to give us a little taste of our own medican which somehow they turn out way worse than we were. And two- because we are so special and amazing no one else would be able to handel it. And Abber shes got three bad things when they dont mix well and by how Dave acts it sounds like four bad mixtures. Fife, Riddle, Jackson and ha I cant remember your last name;) But there you go that explains it all. Love ya i'll really call next time im down.