Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Baby

We went in for our 19 week ultrasound today for a look at our baby. (If you didn't know that we are having another baby this is our announcement: we are having another baby.) We got a good look at the baby and even a few ultrasound videos that are pretty funny to watch. This one is our favorite. The funny part about this is that it seems like this little beast is kicking the living crap out of me but I really can't feel it that much. It just feels like little taps when you're as tough as I am. (You can't hurt steel baby.) Any way this was just a fun little clip, and now if you want you can guess what we are having. I'll give everyone the answer the next time I post. Until then, enjoy this clip of our soccer player.

9 comments:

Meridy said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having. :)

Amber said...

I just got your comment and WA-FREAKING-HOO!!!! I am so so happy for you guys!!

Are you seriously going to make us guess without giving us any clues? Uncool.
I'm requesting one clue and then I will play your game.
How sick are/were you compared to with McKinley?

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome you are having another baby! When are you due?

Sheri said...

Awww, what a cute little bean. I too can't wait to find out whether it's a girl bean or a man bean.

Granma (Becky) said...

Since I already know (Granma's get to know these things!) I won't tell, promise! The two of you make delightful babies!

Erica said...

lol that video is great! It looks like he's already trying to kick his way out.
I'm so excited for you guys! yayyy!

Kjersti said...

Congrats! I am going to guess a boy, but if I'm wrong then I guess a girl. :) I bet McKinley is so excited for a new baby! I hope things are going well.

Jackie said...

Congratulations! we couldn't be more happy for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having so we can send you a baby gift! We miss seeing you guys!

Nikki said...

OMGosh! I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations! Where have I been?! Our computer was down so I'm just catching up. YAY!